Hats off to Richard….our fish monger…for this recipe!
- 1 c mayo
- 1/3 c parmessan cheese shredded
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tbsp sriracha sauce
- salt / pepper
- more shredded parmessan for topping
- Heat oven to 400F.
- Mix all ingredients together. Coat the fish pieces and place skin side down on foil lined pan.
- Cook until fish is flakey. Thick pieces take longer.
- Sprinkle a bit more parmessan on top.
- Broil fish for 1-2 minutes to melt added parmessan and brown the top.
Thanks to https://mywebsitehere.com