Yummy! Serves 6
- 1 can (400 ml) coconut milk
- 2/3 c smooth peanut butter
- 1-2 tbsp chili paste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 c lime juice
- zest of 1 lime
- 7-8 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp corriander
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into small cubes
- 2 c brocolini including stems
- 2 c sliced carrots
- 2 tbsp minced ginger
- 1/2 c chopped fresh basil
- cooked white rice (1 1/4 c uncooked)
- In a medium saucepan add coconut milk, chili paste, worcestershire sauce, lime juice, zest, brown sugar, coriander, cumin, and garlic. Heat on low heat to combine. Taste and adjust quantities as desired.
- Heat a large deep frying pan. Add several tbsp of oil. Saute’ the chicken in batches and remove to a bowl. Add the ginger to the bowl. Add salt and pepper and stir to coat.
- When all of the chicken is saute’ed, add the vegetables to frying pan and cook until almost tender.
- Add in the chicken and cook until vegetables are tender.
- Add in the sauce and bring to a boil. Remove from heat. Add in basil.
- Serve over cooked rice.
Thanks to https://mywebsitehere.com