(30 mins at 350F)
6 x 12 pan
Little known fact that escargot is french for delicious! Pam’s Concoction!
- 2-3 Cans of escargot, drained
- 1/2 lb frozen scallops, boiled for 2 mins, or until cooked
- 1/2 lb medium uncooked shrimp, tails removed
- 1/2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1-2 pkgs of escargot
- 1 cup of butter
- Baguette, sliced
- Layer seafood/mushrooms in pan
- Mix seasoning with butter and spread over top
- Bake until bubbly and shrimp are pink all over
- Serve with baguettes
- Bon Appétit!
Thanks to Pam Alloway for the recipe!