Crystal invented this one.
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- 1 c maple syrup
- Splash of bourbon
- 1 c chopped walnuts
- 1 lg round of Brie cheese
- Preheat Oven to 350
- Put Brie on oven proof serving tray with a lip to catch topping.
- In a large frying pan, melt butter.
- Add brown sugar and stir to warm and dissolve.
- Add maple syrup and bring to a simmer for 5 min to reduce the mixture.
- Add the bourbon and chopped nuts. Simmer for a couple of minutes. Turn off heat.
- Put brie in the oven for 20 min or until center looks runny.
- Remove from oven and pour topping over the brie.
- Serve with large crackers to hold the brie.
Thanks to WEBSITE for the recipe!