Cake! In a mug!
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 salt
- 3 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp canola oil or coconut oil
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Handful of chocolate chips
- In a large mug or small bowl (a regular coffee cup won’t work), combine all the dry ingredients together.
- Create a well in the centre and add all the wet ingredients.
- Whisk together until smooth. Grab a handful of chocolate chips and throw them in! Stir together.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute 45 seconds. Let cool and enjoy!