(20 minutes, 375F)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots or green onions
- 1-8 oz package of Philly cream cheese(softened)
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar, mild
- 1 can crab meat, well drained
- 16 oz or 1 lbs of frozen cook shrimp, shelled, well drained
- 1 tbsp Worcestshire sauce
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Take Philly cheese out of the fridge several hours before using to soften.
- Mix all ingredients together (use an electric mixer with dough attachment) and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Heat in oven. Bake mixture in oven proof dish until cheese is melted and bubbly. (approximately 20 minutes)
- Serve with crackers, veggie chips or bread chunks.
Thanks to Pam Alloway for the recipe!