A glorious cold dip mix that serves 10-12
- 2 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup miracle whip
- 1 (7oz) can of broken shrimp
- Seafood cocktail sauce.
- Mozzarella cheese, grated
- Small amount of green pepper, chopped finely
- 3 green onions, chopped finely
- Tomatoes, seeded and chopped fine
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream and miracle whip and blend until smooth.
- Layer cream cheese mixture into 8×12″ pan, spread in an even layer
- Add the remaining items in the order listed; into layers in the pan
- Keep chilled before serving
Thanks to Pam Alloway for the recipe!