(1 hour, 350F)
Why compromise the banana flavor? This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it’s by far the best! It’s wonderful toasted!! Enjoy
- 8 tbsp butter
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour or 1 cup of whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat Oven to 350F
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time beating well after each.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in bananas, vanilla and walnuts.
- Pour into pan and bake for 1 hour.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on to while warm.
- Cool in pan
Thanks to Pam Alloway for the recipe!
Photo credit: Stuart Alloway