(15 to 20 minutes at 425F)
- 4 ½ c flour
- 1 ½ c pumpkin puree (1 – 14 oz. Can)
- 1 ½ c unsweetened crushed pineapple, or peach chunks, or mango chunks
- 2 c sugar
- 3 large eggs, beaten lightly
- 6 tsp baking powder
- 1 ½ c milk
- 2 tsp salt
- ¾ c melted butter
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 ½ tsp nutmeg
- Preheat Oven to 425F
- In a large bowl, combine all liquid ingredients including fruit.
- In another bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir just until moistened.
- Spoon into muffin cups 7/8 full.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes
- Do not use dark muffin tins as it will burn.
Thanks to Pam Alloway for the recipe!