(10 to 12 minutes at 425F)
- 2 cup flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp butter
- 3/4 cup milk
- Preheat Oven to 425F
- Stir dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Cut in butter with pastry blender until evenly mixed and crumbly.
- Add milk all at once.
- Stir lightly with fork until dough is puffy & moist.
- Scoop dough onto lightly floured pasty cloth.
- Flour hands a bit and knead dough 5-6 times so dough rises evenly.
- Pat dough into a round about 1” thick.
- Dip a 2” cutter into flour and cut out biscuits.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake until golden.
- To serve, slice in 1/2 and spoon berries on.
- Top with biscuit, more berries, and whipped cream.
Thanks to Pam Alloway for the recipe!