(Chill 4 hours)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 16 large marshmallows (2 cup mini )
- 2 Jersey milk chocolate bars
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 8″x8″ Pan
- 14 double graham wafers
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 tbsp. Icing sugar
- Blend in double boiler milk and marshmallows.
- Heat slowly and stir to dissolve. Add chocolate bars and melt.
- Cool. Fold in whipped cream.
- Meantime, crush graham wafers and add icing sugar and mix.
- Stir in melted butter till crumbly.
- Spread ½ of mixture in 8×8 pan and press down. Pour filling over it and spread evenly. Sprinkle rest of crumbs on top. Chill for 4 hours. Can be frozen.
Thanks to Auntie Ellen for the recipe!