(50 to 60 minutes at 375F)
- 4 chicken breast halves, skinless, boneless (Can be substituted with boneless chicken thighs)
- 1/4 cup Velveeta cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken and broccoli soup (Can be substituted with Cream of Chicken or Cream of Broccoli)
- 1 1/2 cans of water
- 3/4 cup rice
- Pepper and paprika to taste
- Preheat Oven to 375F
- Heat soup, water and cheese to mix thoroughly.
- Mix with rice.
- Put in bottom of greased casserole dish.
- Arrange chicken breasts on top.
- Sprinkle with pepper and paprika.
- Bake uncovered for 50 to 60 minutes.
Thanks to Pam Alloway for the recipe!