- 3 tbsp flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 lbs chicken or turkey breast cut into strips
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small red pepper sliced into slivers
- 1 shallot chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 2 tbsp mango chutney
- 4 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 tsp currants, washed
- Chives, chopped fine
- Mix flour and seasonings together in a plastic bag.
- Coat chicken strips in flour mixture.
- Brown chicken in olive oil in a medium size frying pan till cooked through.
- Add vegetables and seasonings.
- Cook till veggies are tender.
- Stir in currants.
- Cook 1 minute then serve with chives sprinkled on top.
Thanks to Pam Alloway for the recipe!