Mmm more ham….
- 1/2 c. thick-cut orange marmalade
- 1/4 c. white wine (drink the rest of the bottle while cooking)
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp grainy mustard
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp butter
- In a saucepan, combine all ingredients and bring to a boil. Boil for 3 minutes until sauce is reduced.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 30 minutes to allow sauce to thicken.
- Score the fat side of the ham. Brush some glaze over top. Save the rest to brush over ham every 30 to 45 minutes while cooking.
- Cook ham for 30 minutes per pound until meat thermometer reaches 170F.
Thanks to Pam Alloway for the recipe!