Don’t worry, Pam will share.
- 1 medium potato per person (large is okay too, no judgment here)
- Corn oil
- Pepper medley (contains onion powder, garlic powder, pepper… you get it)
- Course ground salt
- Cracker crumbs (approx. 6)
- Preheat Oven to 425F
- Slice potatoes in large shoe strings (about 1/2 an inch). Put into a large bowl.
- Add small amount of oil, just enough to coat the potatoes lightly.
- Add pepper medley and salt and mix thoroughly.
- Add cracker crumbs just before putting into the oven. Mix thoroughly.
- Place potatoes in a single layer on a cookie sheet and back for 30-40 minutes, turning every 10-15 minutes until golden and soft.
Thanks to Pam Alloway for the recipe!