(1 hour at 350F)
- 3 lbs. chicken drumsticks or thighs
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 cup cracker crumbs (Bretons Garden Veggie) or panko crumbs
- 1 bottle of Sweet Thai Chili Sauce
- Preheat Oven to 350F
- Dip chicken in egg and then in crumbs
- Put in shallow roasting pan. Bake for 3/4 hour till done and outside is browned a bit and crispy
- Pour sauce over chicken and bake a further 10 min. until bubbly
- Chicken should remain crispy.
- Great as left over next day.
Thanks to the only Restaurant in Manitoba for the recipe!
Photo credit: Stuart Alloway