(30 hour at 350F)
- 3 lbs. chicken drumsticks or thighs
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 – 1 cup butter for frying
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 tsp accent
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat Oven to 350
- Dip chicken in egg and then in flour.
- Fry in butter until deep brown and crisp.
- Put in shallow roasting pan and pour sauce over top.
- Bake for 1/2 hour.
- Spoon sauce over chicken during cooking.
- Great as left over next day.
Thanks to Best of Bridge for the recipe!