This one never leaves leftovers!
- Shredded cabbage
- 1 pkg chicken ichiban noodles, broken into small pieces
- 1/2 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds
- 1 pkg ichiban soup seasoning
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 3 tbsp vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dressing should be made 1/2 hr ahead so that dry ingredients have time to soften and blend flavours
- Pour dressing over the salad, toss, and serve immediately
Thanks to Pam Alloway for the recipe!
Photo credit: Stuart Alloway