A lovely bacon infused Broccoli salad
- 2 heads fresh broccoli salad
- 1 red onion
- 1 lbs bacon
- 3/4 cup rasins
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds (can be substituted for walnuts or other nuts)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (if desired)
- Cook bacon in a skillet or frying pan until brown, bacon should be crispy enough to crumble
- Cut the broccoli into bite size pieces and cut the onion into thin pieces, combine.
- Combine the bacon, raisins, and favorite nuts
- Mix the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar until smooth.
- Combine salad and dressing
- Top with shredded cheese as desired
- Leave in the fridge overnight for best results
Thanks to All Recipes for the recipe!