A substantial appetizer or snack for game days. Makes a large cookie sheet full.
- 6 Dempsters Everything Bagels, slices separated and then cut in 1/3’s or 1/4’s
- 1/2 c melted butter
- 3-4 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 c chopped red onion or shallots
- Monterrey Jack cheese, either shredded or thin slices, enough to cover the bagels almost twice
- 1-2 cooked chicken breasts finely chopped or shredded
- 1/2 c bacon crumbles or prosciutto cut into small pieces
- 1/4 – 1/2 c Kraft Peppercorn Ranch Dressing
- Heat oven to 400F
- Tightly arrange the cut bagels on a large cookie sheet, cut side up.
- Add the minced garlic to the melted butter. Brush the melted butter / garlic over the bagels
- Layer on the chopped onion
- Layer on a small amount of the Monterrey Jack cheese
- Layer on chopped chicken
- Layer on bacon crumbles
- Drizzle with Ranch Dressing
- Layer on the rest of the Monterrey Jack cheese
- Bake until cheese is melty and a little bit bubbly…about 15 – 20 min.
- Remove from oven and serve!
Thanks to https://pinterest.ca