A recipe for fresh fruit!!
- 3/4 c soft butter
- 1 1/2 c brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/4 c flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 c sour cream
- 1 c chopped apricots or peaches
- 1/2 c chopped pecans
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350F
- Grease tube pan
- Place the topping on the bottom of the pan. You can add some sliced fruit on this layer if you wish.
- Cream butter and brown sugar until you have light fluffy mixture.
- Add eggs and vanilla until well mixed.
- Stir in sour cream
- Add dry ingredients all at once to mixture and stir well to incorporate.
- Beat on medium for a minute or so until the batter is smooth.
- Fold in chopped fruit.
- Pour batter into pan
- Bake for 50 minutes or until it tests done.
- Leave to cool in pan for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Release from sides of tube pan and turn entire tube pan upside down onto a plate.
Thanks to https://HillbillyHousewife.com