Asian Noodle Salad with Creamy Peanut Dressing. A flavourful, easy, and healthy cold pasta salad recipe! Easy to make ahead and feeds a crowd.
SERVINGS: 10 servings as a side, 6 as a main
- 8 ounces long, thin pasta noodles such as soba, somen, or even spaghettini
- 24 ounces Mann’s Broccoli Cole Slaw (2 12-ounce bags)
- 4 ounces grated carrots (about 2 large carrots)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey, or light agave nectar to make vegan
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha pepper sauce or garlic chile sauce, plus additional to taste
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic (about 4 cloves)
- 3/4 cup roasted unsalted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped (optional)
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the noodles until al dente, according to package directions. Drain and rinse briefly with cool water to remove the excess starch and stop the cooking, then transfer to a large serving bowl.
- Add the broccoli coleslaw and shredded carrots to the bowl.
- Whisk together the olive oil, rice vinegar, honey, peanut butter, soy sauce, Sriarcha, ginger, and garlic. Pour over the noodle mixture and toss to combine.
- Add the peanuts and cilantro and toss once more. Serve chilled or at room temperature with additional Sriracha sauce as desired.
Thanks to Well Plated for the recipe!