Handy recipe when your chicken doesn’t produce a lot of drippings.
- 2 c chicken broth (Knorrs is great)
- 1 chicken boullion cube (optional)
- 1 tsp soy sauce (secret ingredient!)
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp dried sage
- 1/4 c cold water + 3 tbsp corn starch
- 1 tbsp cold butter
- In a medium saucepan combine the broth, soy sauce, boullion cube and seasonings.
- Combine the cold water and corn starch in a small bowl or sealable container. Whisk the mixture or shake vigorously.
- Bring mixture in saucepan to a boil.
- Whisk in the corn starch mixture slowly.
- Reduce heat to medium low.
- Simmer until desired thickness is reached.
- Remove from heat and swirl in the butter.
Thanks to https://mywebsitehere.com