This is fast, easy, delish, and makes enough for dinner for two! A good way to use up leftover meat.
- 5-6 c shredded zucchini (frozen works well)
- 1 egg
- salt / pepper
- 1/2 c flour
- pizza toppings of your choice
- Press the water out of the thawed zucchini.
- Put the zucchini in a small bowl. Mix in the egg, salt and pepper.
- Heat a 8-9″ frying pan (with lid) on medium high heat.
- When the pan is hot, add several tbsp of olive or avocado oil and brush around pan.
- While the oil is heating up, add the flour to the bowl of zucchini and mix just until all the flour is used.
- When the oil is hot, put the zucchini mixture into the frying pan and, using the back of a large spoon, push the mixture out to the edges of the pan.
- Put the lid on the frying pan and cook for about 7 minutes.
- Mixture should get crisp and browned on the bottom. Check the frying pan to make sure the mixture doesn’t burn.
- Once the bottom is crisp and brown, flip the mixture using a dinner plate, and slide the mixture back into the frying pan.
- Add your favorite pizza toppings.
- Put the frying pan back on medium heat and put on the lid. Cook the pizza for another 5-7 minutes. If there appears to be too much moisture accumulating, take off the lid for the last few minutes.
- Slide the pizza out of the pan onto a cutting board and serve.
Thanks to https://mywebsitehere.com