Easy, fast, and sooo delicious! Can also be made with shrimp, fish, left over chicken or turkey.
- 2-3 chicken breasts, “banged” with mallet and cut into 1/2″ pieces
- 1 small bottle of Sweet Thai Chili Sauce
- 1/2 c or more of plain Greek yogurt
- 2-3 tbsp mayonnaise (optional but does give a smooth texture to sauce)
- 1-2 tsp of rice vinegar, or more
- 1/2 tsp of sriracha sauce or hot sauce, or more
- spaghetti or vermicelli noodles or rice
- Brown the chicken in a deep frying pan with a small amount of oil in small batches until almost cooked through. Set aside in a bowl.
- Mix the chili sauce, greek yogurt, mayo, rice vinegar and sriracha sauce together.
- Taste the sauce and adjust quantities to suit your tastes.
- Add the sauce to the frying pan and heat on medium heat. Try not to boil it.
- When sauce is hot, add the cooked chicken and heat through.
- Cook the noodles or rice.
- Serve the chicken and sauce over noodles or rice.
Thanks to https://mywebsitehere.com