(1 hour, 350F)
This is soooo nummmmy!! for lemon lovers. Very good warm or cold. (have been making this for years and cannot remember where it came from, probably from my Mom.)
- 2 eggs, well beaten in small bowl
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- Grated lemon rind
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 lemon, juiced after removing rind
- Preheat Oven to 350F
- Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Add dry ingredients alternately with milk in two batches. Mix well after each additional ingredient.
- Add lemon rind.
- Pour in pan and bake for 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with sugar/lemon mixture while warm.
- Cool in pan
Thanks to WEBSITE for the recipe!