(50 minutes, 375F)
This is an easy mix it up in one bowl and cook recipe. You may substitute chopped spinach for the broccoli if you wish.
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cups of biscuit baking mix
- 1/4 cup of butter, softened
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (10 oz) package of chopped frozen broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham (or substitute 1/2 lbs of bacon)
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat Oven to 375
- Lightly grease a 10 inch quiche dish
- IN a large bowl, beat together milk, eggs, baking mix, butter, and Parmesan cheese. Batter will lumpy.
- Stir in broccoli, ham and cheddar cheese. Pour into quiche dish
- Bake in oven at 375 for 50 minutes until eggs are set and top is golden brown.
Thanks to All Recipes for the recipe!