(15 minutes, 450F)
A quick and easy chicken and broccoli dish that all will love!
- 1 pound chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 1/2 cups cubed, cooked chicken meat
- 1 (10.75oz) can of condensed cream of broccoli soup
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp dried bread crumbs
- Preheat Oven to 450 degrees F
- Place the broccoli in a saucepan with enough water to cover. Bring to boil and cook for 5 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Place the cooked broccoli in a 9 inch pie plate. Top with chicken.
- In a bowl mix soup and milk, and pour over the chicken.
- Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Mix the melted butter with the bread crumbs and sprinkle over the cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly brown.
Thanks to All Recipes for the recipe!