(20 to 25 minutes to 375F)
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup mashed bananas (or grated apples)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup cranberries, frozen or fresh
- Preheat Oven to 375F
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Beat egg, banana and melted butter together.
- Add to dry ingredients stirring just until moistened.
- Fold in cranberries.
- Fill muffin tins until almost full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Thanks to Pam Alloway for the recipe!