(15 to 20 minutes at 400F)
- 2 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder (well rounded)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 5 heaping tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup soft butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat Oven to 400F
- Combine dry ingredients. Cut in butter until crumbly.
- Stir in sour cream until all the ingredients are just moistened. Knead a few minutes until smooth.
- Divide in 1/2 and work into 2 rounds.
- Place on greased pie plate. Mark off into 6 triangles (knife right through).
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until golden.
Thanks to Grandma Tocher for the recipe!