A simple and delicious no bake square recipe
- 8″ x 8″ pan
- 2 cup peanut butter
- 2 cup icing sugar
- Dash of salt
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 cup maraschino cherries
- 4 squares of semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- Preheat Oven to 350F
- Combine first 4 ingredients together in large bowl and cream well.
- Add dates, cherries, and nuts. Stir until mixed.
- Press in 8″x8″ pan lined with wax paper.
- Spread icing over top.
- Cut into squares.
Thanks to Pam Alloway for the recipe!