(1 hour at 350F)
Use a 9″x12″ pan
- 2/3 cup icing sugar
- 2 cup flour
- 1/2 lbs soft butter
- 2/3 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 tbsp. cream
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat Oven to 350
- Sift icing sugar and flour together. Cut in butter until crumbly.
- Press in the bottom of a greased pan and bake for 20 min.
- Combine ingredients and spread over crust.
- Return to oven and bake 25 minutes more.
- Cool completely before cutting into squares.
Thanks to Pam Alloway for the recipe!