8″x12″ pan lined with wax paper
- 1/3 lbs butter
- 2 lbs dark brown sugar
- 1 (6 oz) Tin evaporated milk
- 2 large tbsp golden corn syrup
- 1 tin Eagle bran condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat Oven to 350
- Melt butter in large saucepan. Add sugar, evaporated milk and syrup.
- Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat slightly and add condensed milk.
- Stir constantly for 15-20 min (should form a firm ball if dropped into cold water).
- Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- Beat vigorously by hand until cooling begins.
- Add walnuts.
- Continue beating until mixture is very firm.
- Place in 8″ x 12″ pan lined with wax paper.
Thanks to Pam Alloway for the recipe!