(30 minutes at 350F)
- 1 lbs butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp. of baking soda
- 3 cup flour
- 3 tbsp of rice flour
- Preheat Oven to 350F
- Mix ingredients until crumbly.
- Press into baking sheet (jelly roll pan 13″ x 9″) lined with parchment paper using back of wet spoon.
- Poke all over with fork to make a pattern.
- Bake until lightly brown on top, about 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sugar while still warm from the oven or drizzle with salted caramel recipe.
Thanks to Aunt Jeannie for the recipe!