(8 to 10 minutes at 375F)
- 2 cup flour
- 1 cup unsalted butter, soft
- 1 1/2 cup (8 oz) white choc chunks
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup roughly chopped unsalted toasted macadamia nuts
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat Oven to 375F
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine dry ingredients in a small bowl and mix.
- Beat butter until fluffy (about 2 min.).
- Add brown sugar and mix until smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Add flour mixture in 3 stages mixing well after each.
- Stir in chocolate and nuts.
- Spoon walnut-size mounds onto baking sheet leaving 2 inches between mounds.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes
- Let cookies cool a few minutes before transferring to racks to finish cooling.
- Store in airtight containers.
Thanks to Pam Alloway for the recipe!