This one is steamy!
- 1/2 pkg steamed noodles
- sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- garlic powder
- 1/2 lb flank steak (sliced)
- 1c green onion (chopped)
- 1c fresh mushrooms
- 1/2c celery (sliced)
- 1/2c carrots (sliced)
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp cooking wine
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- Boil water in a large saucepan with salt added. Add 1/2 pkg of noodles and boil for 1 minute.
- Drain and rinse noodles with cold water.
- Heat oil in a wok on medium high
- Stir fry noodles for 1 minute, then add oyster sauce, soy sauce, and garlic. Toss ingredients together, then remove to a warm bowl. Keep warm while preparing the beef.
- Stir-fry veggies for 1-2 minutes in wok. Remove.
- Stir-fry beef for 2 minutes and then add remaining ingredients. Stir-fry briefly, then add veggies. Stir-fry to combine flavours.
- Serve on warmed noodles and enjoy!
Thanks to Pam Alloway for the recipe!