(35 to 40 minutes 350F)
No Pie Dough Needed
- 4 large apples peeled and sliced thinly
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs beaten
- Preheat Oven to 350F
- Arrange apple slices in a lightly greased pie plate.
- Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- For the topping, combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spread topping evenly over apples.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes
- Sprinkle warm pie with icing sugar.
- Serve with ice cream.
Thanks to Pauline Oliver for the recipe!