(45 minutes at 425F)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 cup raspberries
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup Crème de Cassis (black currant liqueur) or try Cointreau
- 3 paper-thin slices of lemon
- 4 tbsp cornstarch
- Preheat Oven to 425F
- Toss raspberries and sugar together in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk Cassis and cornstarch together in a small bowl until smooth.
- Stir Cassis mixture, lemon juice and salt gently into berries.
- Pour into pastry lined pie dish.
- Dot with butter and arrange lemon slices on top.
- Place lattice work of pastry on top.
- Bake at 425F for 15 min and then reduce heat to 350F and bake for 30 – 40 min.
Thanks to Pam Alloway for the recipe!