(40 minutes at 400F)
- 4 eggs
1 c brown sugar
¾ c corn syrup
½ tsp salt
¼ c melted butter
1 tsp vanilla
2 c. pecans shelled and chopped
- Preheat Oven to 400F
- Beat eggs well in large bowl.
- Add brown sugar, corn syrup, salt, butter, and vanilla to the eggs and mix thoroughly.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans in the pastry lined dish.
- Pour egg mixture over pecans.
- Bake for 10 min at 400 F.
- Reduce heat to 325F and bake 25 – 30 min or until set.
- Remove from oven and cool to room temperature.
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.
Thanks to Mary Alloway for the recipe!