(15 minutes at 325F)
- Foiled baking sheet
- 3 cup crushed cornflakes
- 3 eggs whisked
- 1 cup crushed almonds
- 4 halibut fillets, ½ lb each
- Sea salt
- Cayenne pepper
- 1 can peaches and cream corn, drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper.
- Mix ingredients together and serve with fish.
- Preheat Oven to 325F
- Crush cornflakes and nuts in a plastic bag with pastry roller. Add seasonings.
- Dip halibut in egg mixture then cornflakes mixture.
- Place the fish on the foil baking sheet.
- Bake until fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- Mix Corn Relish ingredients together
- Serve with Fish
Thanks to Pam Alloway for the recipe!