A savoury appie to wet your appetite for dinner!
- 1 c butter
- 1 8 oz (230 g) container of Imperial Cheese
- Dash of salt
- 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper OR tabasco sauce
- 1/4 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 c flour
- 4 c rice krispies
- Soft butter and cheese is very important for this recipe. Leave the butter and cheese on the counter for a couple of hours in a warm kitchen to ensure it is soft.
- Cream butter and cheese together in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix in thoroughly.
- Shape into 1″ balls OR roll into a log and chill for and hour.
- Place balls or sliced logs onto cookie sheet . Press balls down with back of wet fork and bake at 350 for 15 – 20 min or until lightly browned.
- Recipe does not double well.
- Store cookies in air tight container. May be frozen.
Thanks to Best of Bridge for the recipe!