This is excellent and not as spicy you would expect!
- Steelhead Trout Fillet(s)
- 1/4 Cup Dry White Wine (not sweet)
- 2 1/2 Tbs Dijon Mustard
- 2 Cloves Crushed Garlic
- 1 Tsp Dill Weed
- 1 Tsp Lemon Pepper
- 1 Tbs Capers
- 1 Tbs Chopped Parsley
- Pre Heat Oven – Broil
- Pat excess moisture from fillet and place on baking rack.
- Stir together wine, mustard and garlic. Brush over top of fillet.
- Dust with dill weed and lemon pepper.
- Place in oven and broil until fish is opaque 10-20 minutes. Check frequently to ensure it does not over cook.
- Remove from oven and place cappers on fillet and sprinkle with fresh parsley.
Thanks to WEBSITE for the recipe!