Can be made ahead and frozen. Serves 6.
- 4 c cauliflower florets (one large head)
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 c mayonaise
- 1/2 c cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tsp or more of curry powder
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 c cracker crumbs
- Heat oven to 350F
- Pour boiling water over cauliflower and let sit 1 minutes. Drain.
- Put cauliflower in casserole dish.
- Combine milk, soup, mayonnaise, cheese and curry powder. Pour over cauliflower.
- Mix melted butter with cracker crumbs and sprinkle over top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Thanks to Best of Bridge cookbooks.