One of Stuart’s favourites.
- 1/4 c butter, melted in a saucepan
- 1/2 c smooth peanut butter
- 1 pkg butterscotch chips, 300 g
- 1 small bag mini marshmallows, various colors
- Add butterscotch chips to melted butter in saucepan and stir on very low heat until melted.
- Cool saucepan until you can hold your hand on bottom of pot. Do not let cool completely.
- Stir in marshmallows until well coated.
- Press mixture into 9″ x 9″ pan lined with parchment paper or wax paper
- Refridgerate and then cut into squares. Freezes well.
Thanks to Company’s Coming Squares cookbook.