A great topper for fish tacos or can be served as a summer dip!
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 finely chopped jalapeno (remove seeds for less heat)
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped cilantro leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, let stand 15-30 minutes. Serve cold or at room temperature.
- Put on top of you favourite fish taco recipe for the perfect combo!
194 calories for the entire recipe (450 grams)
Pingback: Beer Battered Fish Fillets – Oliver Eats