A great low sugar alternative for those summer days!
- 2 small ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
- 6 ounces frozen strawberries or 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 cups non-fat, plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth.
- Divide mixture into popsicle molds.
- Place in the freezer for 10 minutes, then gently poke and popsicle stick into the centre of each one. Place back in the freezer for at least 3 hours, or until frozen solid.
- Replace the berries with any other berries you like!
Thanks to Jamie Oliver for the recipe!