A great recipe for a cold day or when you’re feeling low!
- 3 cups chicken, shredded or cubed
- 2 cups egg noodles
- Olive oil
- 4 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme leaves
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh garlic, minced
- In a large pot, saute carrots, celery, and onion in olive oil until tender.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook noodles.
- Add in all remaining ingredients into large pot. Bring to a boil and let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add in cooked noodles and stir to combine. Top with fresh parsley and/or green onion (optional) before serving hot!