A great slow cooker recipe for an easy meal!
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 can of whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 can of kidney beans, undrained
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced (optional)
- 1 envelope of taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker/crock-pot and stir to combine. Cover and set to low for 4 or 5 hours, or high for 3 hours.
- Serve immediately and top (optional) with cheese, cilantro, avocado, and/or tortilla chips.