The best Snickerdoodles ever!
- 3 3/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Sift together the first four ingredients and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Stir in the eggs, milk, and extracts. Gradually stir in the dry ingredients until fully incorporated.
- In a shallow bowl, stir together the brown sugar, cinnamon, and 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar. Scoop the cookie dough into tablespoon sized balls and roll each ball into the sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Place about 2 inches apart on a baking sheet and flatten slightly. Bake for roughly 11 minutes, until edges begin to brown. Cool on wire racks.
- Makes about 52 cookies and is roughly 85 calories per cookie.
Thanks to https://mywebsitehere.com