A great description of the Recipe
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Mushrooms, button ones if you can find them otherwise choose lg ones and cut to lg pieces. I use a mixture of white, brown, and portobello.
- 1/3 c chopped onion
- 5 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 1/4 c dry white wine
- 1/4 c of chopped parsley / thyme, fresh is best. Try different combinations such as oregano, basil, or rosemary.
- Heat lg deep frying pan with butter and olive oil.
- Add the mushrooms and saute’ until browned on the edges.
- Add the onion and garlic. Saute’ until onion is softened.
- Add the white wine to deglaze pan.
- Salt to taste.
- Stir in parsley / thyme.
- Serve in a warmed bowl.
Thanks to cafedelites.com